Saturday, July 5, 2008

Nime Rudi...(i am back)

A poem:

Wake up lazy...
Get your runners and run a thousand miles to the songs of a thousand birds..
Praise the unrelenting daylight and seize the day
Don't forget to wish for strength on your last interval from the genie track.

I have been on a comeback trail. I have been up at the crack of dawn chasing fitness and I thought I had it but it slipped through my fingers. Fitness is playing a game of tag and I can't find the speed to catch it. I don't mean to be condescending to the average Joe or Jane but my times are mediocre. While all times are relative, I have a target and it seems the harder I work towards it the more fragile I become. I feel like I am on a train with worn tracks. O.k. enough complaining. I have been back with a 16:29 ~5 k performance followed by a 35:21 - 10 k effort. The legs feel tired and I am taking every effort to stay off them but as you all know its almost impossible. I will be posting brief reports of my progress under the tutelage of one Mr. P.O. from the Black Country.

No comments: