Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Related?

See any resemblance? you may not but according to Lynne Cheney, these guys share a common ancestor. The story was picked up by BBC and you can read all about it. I wonder if I am related to anyone famous not that I would want to but I think that would be a good conversation starter at any party.

On the running front, the first week of focused training is almost done. Three more sessions and I can call it a week. Tuesday's session was 4 x 2' 40" with 2' rest. The legs are a bit tired from my first hard effort in some time. Today was an easy run through Beacon Hill park. I didn't know there was a windstorm and there were branches down. The falling leaves are also piling up on the trails giving me the added cushion that my legs desperately need at the moment. The kids are off to bed and I am off to TV land. So, who do you think you are related to?

No comments: